During this seminar we will examine:
- the legends, history, mythology and secret knowledge associated with the 3rd/4th century martyr Saint Alban, and the 16th/17th century Viscount St Alban, Francis Bacon;
- why St Alban is known as the founder of British Freemasonry;
- why Francis Bacon was given the titular name of St Alban;
- why St Albans is the legendary birthplace of Freemasonry and Rosicrucianism;
- the meaning of the name Alban and the place St Albans in respect of the land of Britain;
- the Rosicrucian mystery and wisdom that underlies and completes Freemasonry.